Online Sport Management Master's Degree
It's more than a passion, it's a career path. Earn your master's in sport management* from the University of Kansas, known for its athletic tradition. Become part of a network of Jayhawk alumni who work for organizations such as the Kansas City Chiefs, Washington Nationals, Dallas Cowboys, the Big Ten Conference, Special Olympics, USA Diving and many more.
Make your mark in the dynamic, high-growth field of sport management with a degree from the No. 6 best value option for an online master's program in sport management.1
- 100% online
- No GRE required
- Finish in as few as two years
- Obtain an application-based degree with training in communication, management, fundraising, sport ethics and more
- Utilize the mentorship program, a curriculum feature that lets you partner with KU alumni to gain industry insight and network
*This program is a Master of Science in Education (M.S.E.) degree in health, sport management, and exercise science with an emphasis in sport management.
From Our Students:
"The tradition of excellence surrounding KU athletics combined with the flexibility of an interactive online learning environment make the perfect combination to continue an education in sport management."
– Chris Loftin, Master's in Sport Management Candidate '20
The sport industry in North America is expected to reach $80.3 billion in 2022.2
Completing a sport management program that includes an internship can give you an edge in the industry's competitive job market.3
In the U.S., the annual mean wage for an agent/business manager working in spectator sports was $93,590 in 2018.4
- Retrieved on June 9, 2020, from guidetoonlineschools.com/degrees/masters-sports-management
- Retrieved on June 6, 2019, from pwc.com/us/en/industries/tmt/library/sports-outlook-north-america.html
- Retrieved on June 6, 2019, from learn.org/articles/Sports_Management_Majors_Your_Salary_and_Career_Questions_Answered.html
- Retrieved on June 6, 2019, from www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes131011.htm